How To Create UPaisa Account? If you own a Ufone mobile number then you should create a UPaisa account to avail exciting services offered by Ufone. With UPaisa, you can perform online transactions such as money transfer, payment of bills or receive money. If you are searching on how to create a UPaisa account then you will be glad to read authentic information about opening UPaisa account. Before going further you need to look at two things, one is that you must have original CNIC and the other is that you must have Ufone sim.
How to Open UPaisa Account Step By Step
- In the first step you have to dial *786# from your registered Ufone sim.
- In the next step, you will be asked to visit your nearest service centers, Ufone franchises, and all U bank branches and present your original CNIC to register your account.
- Keep in mind that all this process is incomplete without having biometric verification. So make sure that you perform biometric verification to the complete opening of UPaisa account.
- After the completion of above-mentioned steps, you will receive a confirmation sms from the company.
- In the next step, you have to create your UPaisa mobile PIN by dialing *768#.
- Hurrah! You UPaisa account is finally ready and you can enjoy awesome services offered by Ufone such as online shopping, payment of utility bills, interbank fund transfer facility and sending or receiving payments in your UPaisa account. In order to make any query, you can visit your nearest Ufone service center or simply call 7777.