How to Block Number on Telenor: Telenor is one of the famous mobile network companies in Pakistan that comes with innovative and useful services to its customers every time. If you are using Telenor network and tired of receiving unwanted calls and sms then Telenor provides ‘call and sms block service’ to its customers that restricts all the calls and sms from any unwanted number. So, you can avail this service easily if you are a prepaid or a postpaid customer.
How to Block Number on Telenor Step By Step
- If you want to use the call and sms block service then sms ‘sub’ to 420 and then this service will be activated on your Telenor number.
- You will have to pay charges of Rs 20+tax per month.
- You can block unlimited on-net and off-net numbers using this service.
- To unsubscribe this service, send ‘unsub’ sms to 420.
Telenor Sms and Call Blocker
- When the blocked number tries to call you then a prompt is played every time. The default prompt can be altered as well, such as ‘number busy’ or ‘call not picked’.
- After 30 days this service will be renewed on your Telenor number with a deduction of more than Rs 24. If you don’t have this much amount then the service will be deactivated.
- If the service is re-subscribed, then you don’t have to add the numbers again because this list is already maintained by the system.
- Both the prepaid and postpaid customers can avail this service.